Wednesday 22 April 2015

Rigging

Week 30 

Rigging


This week I took another break from the Alice in Wonderland project and I have concentrated on the character

This week I have attempted rigging my character. This was not necessary, however I thought this will be a good way to gain more marks as this was a stretch goal and learn something I only did once in my first year. In the beginning I have struggles a lot with attaching weights and overall rigging the character however after two attempts that accidentally have been deleted I finally got around it and it only took me three hours to get it fully working where normally I would spend like the entire two days to work it out. I was happily surprised as to how fast I have picked up this new skill and at the end I have really enjoyed this

No comments:

Post a Comment