Thursday 2 April 2015

Off The Map- ( Part 8 )

Week 26

Off The Map- ( Part 8 )

Under normal circumstances this week would be for detailed planning and whiteboxing, however given that time is now running short and I had a very strong image in my mind of what the rabbit house scene will look like, I moved straight on to recreating the landscape. After sculpting the landscape I imported all the assets, as well as making brand new ones such as a  bridge and a garden gate, detailed with the suits in a pack of playing cards.
My next task was something completely new to me, making water in Unreal. With the help of various online sources I made a decorative body of water at the front of the house as a nice little water feature and to challenge myself with learning even more about UE4.

No comments:

Post a Comment