Monday 3 November 2014

Sentry gun project (Part 1)

Week 4 

Sentry gun project

As soon as the film room project finished, I was introduced to a new project which was the sentry gun. In this project I was asked to concept the sentry gun the aim was to create a 3d model that will be then placed in pre-designed setting.

The Turret must:

·         Track the player
·         Rotate
·         Spawn particle effect and eject shell
·         Fire

The idea for my sentry gun was to create a steam punk like turret a bit of wear and tear here and there, perhaps create additional setting with moss and long grass to place the turret in. I started constructing quick mood boards to help me perhaps sketch some ideas or just use those images to photo-bash a quick silhouette.  
Mood board



 Then I started to create quick silhouettes using the mood board above and from there I developed more and more concepts. I have mainly used photo-bashing and just getting some details with few brush strokes.

Concepts
























No comments:

Post a Comment